Sunday, December 24, 2006

all i want for christmas is you

we got some snow...not just some, a lot of snow. for aesthetic purposes it was gorgeous, for the couple thousand of peeps stranded at DIA it was less than beautiful. i made it out a couple hours after they got 2 of the 6 runways cleared for takeoff. i am now in Indiana where it is cloudy and cool with little to no chance of snow for a white christmas but at least i've got my boyfriend. i hope each and everyone of you get a chance to be with your loved ones and if per chance you don't get to be, i'm sorry. call someone you do love...and stay away from the 900 numbers. merry christmas to all and a most adventurous new year filled with all the twists and turns that remind you you're alive.

"who, being loved, is poor?" -oscar wilde

3 Comments:

Blogger ZZ said...

Jessy, you blog better than your sister. She has been really slacking off lately. I picture her sitting on the couch watching Judge Judy, wearing sweatpants with stains on them. You, however, have no stains on the ones I pitcure you in.

25/12/06 12:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, why are you picturing my girlfriend in sweatpants!? (Pretty intimidating huh, putting the ! before the ?) Yeah, I kind of scared myself. It was like, "whoa there guy take it back a notch, good old Dan doesn't mean anything by it. He's just trying to post a clever comment". Literally, thats what I said in my head (thus the quotation marks, just to be sure my thoughts get the credit). Besides, Jessy is pretty cute in sweatpants (okay, more like smokin' hot), but thats not the point. The only thing left for me to say is that Dan has insulted my honor and now we have duel...

5/1/07 10:03  
Blogger mystere said...

I would prefer if dan didn't picture me in sweatpants...I don't care how hideous they are...sweatpants are private, much like hats and gloves. Private, Private, Private!!Stop doing that. Now Judge Judy..that's a winner there!

11/1/07 15:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home