Monday, January 28, 2008

Pepto Bismol Pink

My grandparents have a bathroom in their house that we grew up referring to as "The Pink Bathroom". The double sink counter is pink. The bathtub is pink. The toilet is pink. (I can't describe the ecstasy of taking a morning constitution on a pink throne. Ask Paul.) The bathtub has jets and when we were young it didn't take much to get us in there. Add a squirt of bubbles and push the timer and we were naked in 3 seconds flat, emitting squeals of joy. Those were also the days when four of us could fit in the tub together. I took a bubble bath in it last night. The bathroom is still as pink as it ever was but i think my grandparents had a smaller tub installed. I should have asked why they decided to keep it pink, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home