Thursday, April 06, 2006

one flight down

for those of you that still care and are still reading...

i'm back safely in the United States of America, home of the spoiled rotten.

i'll have to fill you in my more details of the trip back at a later time, maybe...i'm still too delirious to think clearly enough.

stay tuned for more travel tales...i leave colorado tomorrow for my next trek...the great state of california, yeah, i know you all wish you were me...unless of course you already live there, but you probably still wish you were me, i'm not sure why, but i bet you do. (ok, severe lack of sleep in taking over and i'm shutting up now...)

2 Comments:

Blogger ZZ said...

Jesse, I do not wish I was you. I would have to buy all new shoes because your feet are probably smaller. That would be expensive.

7/4/06 07:40  
Blogger ZZ said...

Jessy, write or something. What gives?

12/4/06 11:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home